Create a New Knowledge Area
Knowledge Areas are categories of skills, knowledge, placement types, etc. They are set up by Administrators, and are used to track student experiences with regards to specific areas.
Data on various Knowledge Areas is collected through candidate journalling. When a Journal is created, the Administrator can create an hours-tracking question that is specific to a Knowledge Area. Once enough data has been collected, the Administrator can then run a Knowledge Area Report.
On the Experiential Learning screen:
3. Click on the Knowledge Areas tab.
Under the Knowledge Areas tab:
4. Click on the New Knowledge Area button.
A pop-up window will appear on your screen.
5. Enter a Name for the Knowledge Area.
6. Optionally enter a Description for the Knowledge Area.
7. Enter the number of Target Hours.
8. Click Save.