Generate Journal Summary
This lesson will teach you how to generate a Journal Summary, which is only available on Journal Template forms that use an "Hours" Grid question.
3. Select Forms.
4. Locate the form containing responses that you would like to report, and click anywhere on its row to reveal its options. Select View.
This option is only available if the form that you are viewing is a Journal Template form and it is using an "Hours" Grid question type.
5. From the View Form screen, click on the Journal Summaries button.
6. Make the appropriate sections in the User, Journal, Subject, and Breakdown sections.
7. Select whether you would like to:
- Display Complete Breakdown
- Exclude Unsigned Entries
- Use Question Abbreviations
8. Select how you would like to view the summary:
- Generate Summary: This option will display the summary on screen.
- Export TSV: This option will export the summary as a tab-delimited text file.
- Export Excel: Â This option will also export the summary, though as a Microsoft Excel file.