Once you have set up your report and generated it, you can save your report for future reference. If you have not yet set up and/or generated a report, please see the Getting Started: Set Up Your Report help page first.
When looking to save a report, you must decide whether you'd like to save the report parameters, in which case you would not run the report prior to saving it. If you would like to have the option to save the data and embed it in a portfolio, you must generate the report prior to saving.
Why would I save the parameters without running the report?
This option will allow you to save a common report that you intend to run again with slightly different selections.
Step 1: Save Report As
1. Enter your report parameters and optionally generate your report. Click the Save New... button at the top, right corner of your screen.
Step 2: Name and Save Report
2. Enter a Name for the saved report.
3. If you would like for other eligible Anthology Portfolio users to access your report select the Add to Site Library option.
NOTE: If you plan to add this reporting to your Campus Labs Planning system, you cannot select this option. You can only import personal reports saved in Results Analytics to Planning.
4. If you would like to store the report data and make the data available for embedment in portfolios, select the Include Report Data Currently Displayed-Can be Embedded option.
NOTE: This option is ONLY available after you have clicked the "Generate Report" button. If you wish to be able to embed a report into a Anthology Portfolio portfolio or import it to your Campus Labs Planning system, you will need to select the "Include Report Data Currently Displayed-Can be Embedded" option.
5. Click on the Save Report or Save Changes (depending on whether or not this was a prior-saved report).
If your institution also uses the Campus Labs Planning software, you have the option to pull reports saved in Anthology Portfolio into Planning.
In order to select a saved report from Anthology Portfolio, the Planning user must be the user in Anthology Portfolio who generated and saved the report. When the Anthology Portfolio user saves the report in the Results Analytics, they need to ensure that they ONLY select the "Include Report Data Currently Displayed-Can be Embedded" option. They cannot select the "Add to Site Library" option as this will prevent them from pulling the report into Planning.
The reports pulled into Planning from Anthology Portfolio are static data sets. If you update the report or generate a new report on the same data set, you will need to pull it into Planning again.