Create a Standard Assignment
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select Curriculum.
3. Select Assignments.
4. Click on the New Assignment button.
5. Select the Standard assignment type.
6. Enter a Name and Description for the assignment.
7. Click on the Choose Instrument button to select the assessment instrument.
8. Select the Table of Contents and page within the table of contents. This will be where the students will be directed to add their work and submit for assessment.
9. Select the Course Group that will own the assignment.
10. Click Save Assignment.
Once you have saved the assignment, you will be prompted to give the assignment to a group or subgroup. Select the group that you would like to give the assignment:
11. Click the Give Assignment to this Group button.
After giving the assignment to a group, new options will appear.
12. Select the Assessor whom will assess the assignment.
13. Optionally select a Start Date and Due Date.
14. Optionally select a Cutoff Date. Students will not be able to submit after this date.
15. Click Save Assignment Instance to save the instance.
After saving the instance, you will be prompted to send the assignment instance. You can also make changes on this screen and save the instance again.
16. Click Send.
17. Select the students that you would like to send the assignment to. This list will be generated by the Course Group that owns the assignment.
18. Click Send Assignment.