View Instrument's Assessments
Locating results for all Assessments made using a specific Assessment Instrument can be done from the Assessment Instruments screen. This method of viewing results can be useful for locating incomplete or pending assessments on an instrument, or for viewing the number of submissions made to the instrument, number of Assessments made using the instrument, as well as the mean and median on the Assessments.
3. Select Assessment Instruments
4. Locate the Assessment Instrument that you would like to view, and click on it to reveal its options. Select Assessments.
On the next screen, you will be able to view all assessments made with this particular Assessment Instrument.
5. View the # Submitted, # Assessed, Mean, and Median for Assessments using this Assessment Instrument.
6. Use the Bulk Actions button to reveal the Transfer and Delete columns.
7. View the Student Results, with a clear score and possible PASS or FAIL flag.