1. Click on the main Menu.
2. Select Collective Review.
3. Click on the Campaigns tab.
4. Locate the Campaign you wish to edit and click on the menu.
5. Select Edit from the menu.
From the Edit Campaign screen you can:
6. Edit the name of the Campaign.
7. Edit the Distribution Strategy, the Target Sample Size and the Population Size.
8. Click Save to update your changes.
You cannot edit the Assessment Instrument or the Distribution method (Assessor Pools or Basic) once the Campaign has been initially created. If you need to change either of these options, you will need to create a new Campaign.