Bulk Complete Placements
In some cases Placements may need to be marked as 'Completed' by an administrator. This can be completed on a per Placement basis, or in bulk as outlined below.
Step 1: Access Placements
1. Click on the Main Menu.
2. Select Experiential Learning.
Step 2: Enable Bulk Actions
3. Click on the Show Bulk Actions button.
4. Select the bulk action 'Force Completion' from the dropdown.
Step 3: Confirm Placement(s)
5. Use the "Force Completion" checkbox in the table header to select all possible Placements eligible for completion.
- OR -
6. Use the individual checkboxes next to eligible Placements to complete individual Placement(s).
7. Click on the "Force Complete" button to force complete all "checked" Placements. Please ensure you want to force complete the placements you have chosen. This action cannot be undone.
Once the Placement(s) have been set to complete, a green message will appear to confirm the action.