Create a Manual Assignment
Manual Assignments are used to enter scores for student work which may have previously been assessed elsewhere, or is practical work (such as during presentations). When an Assessor creates a Manual Assignment, it bypasses the student submission process, and allows the Assessor to complete the assessment immediately.
In order to create an Assignment, you must first create a Course Group. For information on creating a Course Group, please visit the Create a New Course Group help page.
3. Select Assignments.
5. Select the Manual type of assignment.
6. Enter a Name and Description for the assignment.
7. Select the assessment instrument by clicking on the Choose Instrument button.
8. Select the Course Group from the drop-down menu.
9. Click on the Save Assignment button.
Once you have saved the assignment, you will be prompted to give the assignment to a group or subgroup. Select the group that you would like to give the assignment:
10. Click the Give Assignment to this Group button.