View Student Results via Users Screen
Locating results for a specific user can be done by locating them on the Users screen. This method of searching for user results will display all results for the user, rather than results for specific assignments or within date ranges.
3. Select Users.
4. Choose a Department/Group to search within.
5. Limit your search to users with a specific Permission Level.
6. Enter a Search Term, such as a user's name or email address.
7. Optionally choose to Include Expired Users.
8. Click Find Users.
Once you have located the user, click anywhere on their row in the table to reveal their options.
9. Click View.
The user's contact card will appear.
10. Use the Profile Actions menu to select View Results.
The user's results will appear in a table. Click anywhere on the Assessment to reveal additional options: View Assessment Instrument, View Table of Contents, View Summary, View Details, Download Portfolio as PDF, Download as PDF with Files, Work, Transfer, Delete, Annotations, View Student Info, and View Assessor Info.