Import Outcomes Set from File
Entering standards into Anthology Portfolio can be a time consuming process. However, with the new Import Standard Set feature, the task has been streamlined and made much easier.
3. Select Outcome Sets.
5. Enter a Name for the Outcome Set.
6. (Optional) Enter a Description for the Outcome Set.
7. Paste the entire Outcome Set into the text box.
8. Click Continue.
- If the Outcome Set is in a chart, or contains performance levels, you will likely want to edit the content before clicking continue.
- In order to eliminate more tedious editing later, ensure that each Outcome TITLE is on its own line and each Outcome DESCRIPTION starts on a new line below the title.
'Breaking up the Text' refers to the process of separating Outcomes and Outcome Sub-Sections. Each broken-up section should contain the Outcome title, and description.
Use your cursor to hover over the break between two Outcomes.
9. Click on the blue Start New Outcome button.
Once all of the Outcomes and Outcome Sub-Sections have been broken up,
10. Click Continue.
'Organizing your Outcomes' refers to organizing the Outcomes and Outcome Sub-Sections into the correct hierarchy.
11. Outcomes can be nested within one another by clicking on the vertical dotted bar on the outcome and dragging-and-dropping it to the right.
Once you have completed the hierarchy of the entire Outcome Set,
12. Click the Save Outcome Set button.
13. The import will be confirmed in green. In order to view the newly imported Outcome Set, click on the Click here to view link.