2. Add and Edit Sections and Sub-Sections in Table of Contents
Adding main sections and sub-sections to your Table of Contents is an integral step in the process of creating a successful Table of Contents. These sections will act as the organizational system for the structure, and a well organized Table of Contents promotes ease-of-use for students when using their Portfolios. This lesson will walk you through the process of adding main sections, and sub-sections to your Table of Contents.
Every new Table of Contents will be created with a default Home section, which acts as the landing page for portfolios
1. (Optional) Use the Rename button to change the name of the Home section.
2. Select the Home (or renamed) section in the Table of Contents, and click the Add button.
3. Enter a Name for the new main section in the Table of Contents.
You can continue to add main sections to the table of contents by repeating Step 2: Add Main Sections to the Table of Contents in this workflow. Any new sections will appear below any other main sections that you have already added.
4. Select the Main Section that you would like to create a subsection under, and click the Add button.
The section will appear as a subsection to whichever main section you have selected, and below any other subsections that you have already added. Click Rename or Remove to edit or remove the Table of Contents section.
5. Enter a Name for the new subsection in the Table of Contents.