Delete Files within a Collection
If you wish to delete all files within a Collection you can do so using the "Clean Up" option. You can only delete or "clean up" a Collection if all files within it have not yet been dispatched for assessment.
1. Click on the main Menu.
2. Select Collective Review.
3. Click on the Collections tab.
4. Locate the Collection containing the files that you wish to delete and select the menu on the right.
5. Select the Clean Up option from the menu that appears.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The action of deleting the files within a Collection cannot be undone.
6. If you are sure that you wish to delete all files within this Collection click Delete.