View Inter-rater Reliability Assessments
Once you have re-allocated assessments and they have been assessed, you can view these assessment results from the Inter-rater Reliability screen.
Step 1: Access Inter-rater Reliability
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select Reporting.
3. Select Inter-rater Reliability.
Step 2: Adjust Results Search
On the Assessments by Instrument (Reallocations) Results screen:
4. Select a From and To date for the Original Assessment Date Range.
5. Select a From and To date for the Reassessment Date Range.
6. Select whether or not you would like to use Formal Reliability (assessments generated using the Inter-rater Reliability tool).
7. Click on the Update Summary button.
Step 3: View Assessments
8. On the Inter-rater Reliability screen, select the assessment instrument for which you would like to view reallocation results, by clicking on the Assessments link.