Link Outcome Set to an Assessment Instrument
Once an Outcome Set has been entered into your institution's Anthology Portfolio site, you can create links between Outcome Sub-Sections, Assessment Instruments, and Tables of Contents. The links to Outcome Sets enable Administrators to report on how your institution is meeting specific Outcome Sets.
3. Select Outcome Sets.
4. Locate the Outcome that you would like to edit and click anywhere on its row to reveal its options. Select Edit.
5. Locate the Outcome or Outcome Sub-Section that you would like to link to instrument criteria. Use its Actions menu to select Edit.
Scroll down to the Linked Assessment Instrument Criteria heading.
6. Click on the Link Criterion to this Outcome button.
NOTE: It is also possible to link criteria to an outcome in the assessment instrument building or editing process. For more information, please visit the Link Instrument to Outcomes page.
7. In the Assessment Instruments column, select the Assessment Instrument that contains the appropriate criterion.
8. In the middle column, select the criterion. Drag-and-Drop the criterion into the third column or use the Add Selected button.
9. Click Done.