After having created a Placement, the Administrator must confirm the Placement to release it to the users involved. If a Placement is not released, the candidate will not be able to begin recording hours nor will Assessors be able to complete assessments or surveys.
The Bulk-Confirm Placements tool is especially useful if you, as an Administrator, have used the Placement Importer and must confirm multiple Placements at once.
Step 1: Access Placements
1. Click on the Main Menu.
2. Select Experiential Learning.
Step 2: Enable Bulk Actions
3. Click on the Show Bulk Actions button.
Step 3: Confirm Placement(s)
4. Use the "Confirm" checkbox in the table header to select all possible Placements eligible for confirmation.
- OR -
5. Use the individual checkboxes next to eligible Placements to confirm individual Placement(s).
6. Click on the Confirm button to confirm all "checked" Placements.
Once the Placement(s) have been confirmed, a green message will appear to confirm the action.