Run a Knowledge Area Report
Running a Knowledge Area Report allows you to track which Placement candidates have or have not met their target hours in their Placement. Administrators can use this information to contact the Candidate or Site Assessor to inquire as to why this might be, and hopefully rectify the error.
Step 1: Access Placements
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select Experiential Learning.
Step 2: Access Knowledge Area Reporting
On the Experiential Learning screen:
3. Click on the Knowledge Areas tab.
Under the Knowledge Areas tab:
4. Click on the Knowledge Area Reporting button.
Step 3: Run Knowledge Area Report
5. Use the Knowledge Area drop-down menu to select a Knowledge Area.
6. Select the Department/Group.
7. Click Generate Report.
Step 4: View Report Results
8. All of the results will appear in a table. Each row will identify the number of hours completed in the Knowledge Area, and the Target Hours for the Knowledge Area by student.