Assessment Instrument Report with Assessor Comments
This help page will show you how to run a report by assessment instrument and how to include the name of the Assessor as well their comments. You can also include the date the work was submitted in your report using these steps.
Step 1: Access Results Live
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select Assessment.
3. Select Results Live.
Step 2: Select Report Scope
4. Use the List By drop-down menu to select Assessment Instrument.
5. Use the Statistics drop-down menu to select any option.
You must list by Assessment Instrument to include Assessor comments.
Step 3: Select Time Intervals
6. Use the From and To date fields to select the dates for your report.
Step 4: Select Filter Options
7. Optionally select form responses by which you can filter the report results.
8. Optionally select the Student Group. The Student Group is the department or group which contains the students that you would like to report on.
9. Optionally filter by Assessor. This option will allow you to view report results for a particular Assessor.
10. Click on the Choose Instrument button to select the Assessment Instrument for which you will run the report.
Step 5: Select Calculation & Output Options
11. Select the Calculation Options that you would like to use:
- In Case of Multiple Submissions: If more than one submission was made and scored, this option allows you to select to include all submissions, average student submission scores, use the latest student submission score, or use the earliest student submission score.
- Filter by Date: This option allows you to select to filter by the date the submissions were made or the date the submissions were assessed.
- Statistics Mode: This option allows you to select to display population or sample statistics.
- Calculate Instrument Means Using: This option allows you to select how the means will be calculated.
- Reliability Assessment Scores: If you have performed reliability tests using Assessment Instrument linked to this outcome set you can select to include or exclude the reliability assessment scores.
- Held Scores: This option allows you to select whether you would like to include, exclude, or show only held scores.
12. Select the Output Options that you would like to use:
Select the output options you wish to include in your report by clicking on the associated checkboxes.
13. If you would like to use a Pegging Scheme, use the drop-down menu to select it.
Step 6: Drill into Report to Add Assessor Comments
14. Click Browse.
15. Click on the line on the graph to produce the options menu.
16. Click on Related Information.
17. Click on Instrument Criterion Scores by Student/Date.
18. Click on Report Settings.
19. Scroll down to the Calculation & Output Options area and select Include Comments, and optionally Include Assessor and Include Date Submitted.
20. Click Apply.
Your report will now include the assessment instrument criterion and overall comments.