Search for a Form
Step 1: Access Forms
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select Curriculum.
3. Select Forms.
Step 2: Search for a Form
On the Forms screen click on the Form Search button to drop-down search options. Make one or more of the following selections to complete your search:
4. Enter the Name (full or partial) of the form for which you are searching
5. Using the 'Department' drop-down menu, locate the Department that the form is located in.
6. Using the 'Type' drop-down menu, select which Type of form you are searching for.
7. Make the appropriate selections to exclude, include, or display only Hidden Forms, Inactive Forms, or Forms with a Mandatory Status.
8. Click the Search button.