Run a Diversity Report
Diversity Reporting allows an Administrator to compare a specific candidate or an entire department/group to a state average. The report can be run on the candidate and/or school's home state, or an away state.
NOTE: Diversity Reports may only be run if the Field Placement is complete. A completed placement is identified by having all required hours completed by the candidate.
Step 2: Run a Diversity Report
On the Experiential Learning screen:
4. Click on the Diversity Reporting tab.
Under the Diversity Reporting tab:
5. Select your report score. Your report can compare a single candidate to a state average, or an entire department/group to a state average.
6. Select the Candidate or the Department/Group.
7. Select the State for Comparison Average.
8. Click on the Generate Report button.
Step 3: View the Report
The second part of the report is the diversity breakdown.