Add Permission Override
Overrides permit users with the Assessor permission level to have heightened access on a per-department basis. This can be useful if the Assessor has membership in multiple departments and requires extra functions in some, but not all.
Step 1: Access the Users Screen
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select Users & Groups.
3. Select Users.
Step 2: Locate and Edit User
If you are unfamiliar with the Users screen and would like to search for a user, please visit our Search for a User help page.
4. Locate the user that you would like to add the override to and click anywhere on their row to reveal their options. Select Edit User.
Step 3: Set Override
What do Each of the Overrides do?
Please visit our User Type Permissions help page to learn more about the various override types.
There will be an override row for each department/group that the user has membership in.
5. Select the Enable Group-Specific Overrides option if it is not already selected.
6. Locate the Department/Group row that you would like to add an override to.
7. Use the Override drop-down menu to select the type of override.
8. Click the Set Override button.
Only one override per department can be applied to the user.
To remove an override,
1. Use the Override drop-down menu and select None.
2. Click the Set Override button.