Confirm or Reject a Proposed Placement
Step 1: Access Field Placements
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select Field Placements.
Step 2: Access Proposals for Review
3. Click on the Proposals for Review tab.
4. Locate the Field Placement that you would like to confirm or reject, and click anywhere on its row. Select Edit.
NOTE: If after editing the Field Placement you decide that you would like to reject it, come back to this screen to select 'Reject Proposal' from the Field Placement's options.
Step 3: Edit the Field Placement
Review the Field Placement details.
If you do not like the Field Placement:
5. Click on the < button to return to the previous screen to reject the proposal.
If you do like the Field Placement, you must edit various aspects of it before saving and confirming. In order to save the Field Placement, you must:
- Select a Site Assessor
- Enter a Start Date, End Date, and Length (hrs)
- Select a Department/Course
- Select a Journal Template
- Create Assessments
Once you have completed filling out the Field Placement:
6. Click Save.
Step 4: Confirm the Placement
Once the Field Placement has been saved with all of the pertinent details:
7. Click Confirm.