Assessment Status Report
The Assessment Status Report screen allows you to search for assessments by Assessment Instrument, Table of Contents, rubric type, submission regime and date range. The report will list the number of submissions and how many assessments are currently incomplete and complete. It also provides the number of completed assessments by percentage. From this screen you can also access the individual assessments and student results by assessment instrument or table of contents.
Step 1: Access Assessment Status Report
1. Click on the Main Menu.
2. Select Reporting.
3. Select Assessment Status Report.
Step 2: Select Report Settings and Generate Report
4. On the Assessment Status Report screen you can search for assessments by Department or group, Assessment Instrument or Table of Contents, Rubric Type, submission Regime, and assessment Time Horizon (based on the submission date).
5. Once you have selected your report settings, click Display Assessment Status Report.
You will then be presented with the results in a table below, where you can see the number of submissions, and how many assessments are currently incomplete and complete. It also provides the number of completed assessments by percentage.
6. To view the assessments, click on the Actions menu to select Assessments.
NOTE: If you selected to view the assessments by Table of Contents, click the Assessments link next to the Table of Contents section you wish to review.
Step 3: Review Assessments
7. Information about the page and its contents will appear along the top of the screen. This information will include the number of submissions, number of assessed submissions, the mean score and the median score.
8. The submissions/assessments will be visible on the screen in the table.
Don't see the submissions/assessments for which you are looking? Use the steps below to broaden your search parameters.
If you do not see what you are looking for, you can broaden your search with custom search parameters.
Click on the Results Search button to drop down filtering options. Use this feature to filter assessments by:
1. Submission Date Range.
2. Assessment Instrument.
5. Outcome or Outcome Section.
6. Whether or not the results are Held (options include: Include Held Scores, Exclude Held Scores, Use Only Held Scores)
7. Whether or not Resubmission Requests will be included (options include: Exclude Resubmission Requests, Include Resubmission Requests, Use Only Resubmission Requests)
8. Optionally choose to save your options as Default Search Options.
Once you have selected your search parameters, click the Search button.
Step 4: Reveal Assessment Options
9. On the next screen, you will be able to view all assessments made with this particular Assessment Instrument. Click anywhere on the Assessment to reveal additional options: View Assessment Instrument, View Table of Contents, View Summary, View Details, Download Portfolio as PDF, Download as PDF with Files, Work, Transfer, Delete, Annotations, View Student Info, and View Assessor Info.
Certain options will not appear for various assessments. For example, if the submission does not contain student work (manual assessments, external assessments) the options to download the portfolio will not be available.
1. Click on the Show Bulk Actions button.
2. Use the Bulk Actions drop-down menu to select from the list of actions available:
- Delete: If selected, you will be able to bulk-delete student submissions. Please note that this action is final and the submissions will be lost forever.
- Send Message: If selected, you will be able to compose and send a message (email) to all students whose submissions were selected. The same message will be sent to all students.
- Transfer: If selected, you will be able to bulk-transfer student work to another assessor and/or assessment instrument. Learn more here.
- Release: If selected, you will be able to bulk-release held assessment results. Learn more here.
- Export Student Information (Admin Only): If selected, you will be able to download student information for all students whose submissions were selected. Student information includes login ID, name, email address, last login date, expiration date, etc.
Whichever option is selected, a new column will appear in the table with the appropriate bulk-action heading.
Your Search Results can be removed from Chalk & Wire to use for outside-documentation. To take the information outside of Chalk & Wire, you can:
Copy: Use the Copy button to copy the Results table to your clipboard.
CSV: Use the CSV button to download a CSV file to your computer.
Print: Use the Print button to load a print-friendly view of the Results table.
If your results include results from a met/not met instrument, you will need to open the downloaded text file and replace all forward slashes (/) with backslashes (\) prior to pasting the content in MS Excel.