Generate System Activity Report
This help page will walk you through the process of generating an activity report. Activity reports detail the number of times that certain functions have been completed within the specified time range. Activities include, but are not limited to: submissions, assessments, files uploaded, etc.
Step 1: Access System Activity Report
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select System.
3. Select System Activity Report.
Step 2: Generate Report
4. Select a date range for the report. The default date range is the past 6 months.
5. Click on the Generate Report button.
NOTE: If you would like to include information about what has happened on the current day, change the "And" date to tomorrow's date.
Step 3: View Report
6. A list of different activity types (submissions, assessments, logins, etc.) will appear with a corresponding number.
NOTE: Activity results are limited to 5,000 occurrences per activity.
An interactive graph will appear at the bottom of the screen. Each activity type, which have designated colors, can be viewed on a timeline.
7. Click on an activity type to disable it. Click it again to enable it.
Only activities that have occurred within the selected timeframe will appear. Please review the list below to see all of the possible activities that might appear in a report:
Submissions: When a Student submits work to an Assessor for assessment
Assessments: When an Assessor completes an assessment on student work
A User Last Logged In: When any user most recently logged in to their account
Page Edits: When any user made changes to (edit text, add content, remove content) a portfolio page
edTPA Transfers: When an edTPA candidate transfers their portfolio to Pearson
Direct Messages Sent: When any user sends a message to another CWPro user using the "Messages" icon
Assessment Comments Made: When an Assessor comments on an assessment
Thread Posts: When new additions to comment threads are made. Used most commonly in collaboration
Share URLs Made: When any user creates a Share URL for their portfolio
Files Uploaded: When any user uploads a file to a portfolio, assignment and/or file library
Portfolios Created Via Single Sign-On: When a user accesses CWPro via Single Sign-on and creates a portfolio
Users Activated: When a user account is created through bulk-code or singular registration code
Users Expired: When any user account expires
A Bulk Code Used: When a bulk code is used to create or renew a user account
Individual Code Used: When an individual code is used to create or renew a user account
If you would like to zoom in on a specific area/date range in the graph:
8. Use your cursor to click-and-drag a square around the desired area. The graph will automatically zoom in to the highlighted area when you release your cursor.
Step 4: Save Report
If you would like to save this report:
9. Click on the Menu icon in the top, right corner of the graph and select one of the download options.