Generate Journal Summary
This lesson will teach you how to generate a Journal Summary, which is only available on Journal type forms.
Step 2: View Form
Step 3: Access Journal User Summary
Step 4: Generate Summary
6. Make the appropriate sections in the User, Journal, Subject, and Breakdown sections.
7. Select whether you would like to:
- Display Complete Breakdown
- Exclude Unsigned Entries
- Use Question Abbreviations
8. Select how you would like to view the summary:
- Generate Summary: This option will display the summary on screen, within the Chalk & Wire application.
- Export TSV: This option will export the summary as a tab-delimited text file.
- Export Excel: Â This option will also export the summary, though as a Microsoft Excel file.