Criterion Scores by Outcome Set Report
This help page will show you how to run a report in Results Analytics that display your Outcome data by the Assessment Instrument Criterion scores linked to them.
Step 1: Open Advanced Filters
1. Click on the Advanced Filters option to open the report setting options.
Step 2: Select Report Scope
2. Using the List By menu, select the Outcome Set option.
3. Using the Statistics drop-down menu, select Overall Average, Performance Level Counts, or Percent.
Step 3: Select Time Intervals
4. Click into the existing time interval fields to select your desired date range.
5. Click Apply after making your selection.
Step 4: Select Filter Options
6. Using the Choose Outcome button, select the desired Outcome Set for your report.
All other Filter Options are optional and can be used to further filter your results by Assessment Type, Table of Contents, Form Responses, Student Department/Group, Assessor, etc.
Step 5: Select Calculation & Output Options
Select the desired Calculation and Output Options:
7. Calculation Options
- In Case of Multiple Submissions: If more than one submission was made and scored, this option allows you to select to include all submissions, average student submission scores, use the latest student submission score, or use the earliest student submission score.
- Filter by Date: This option allows you to select to filter by the date the submissions were made or the date the submissions were assessed.
- Statistics Mode: This option allows you to select to display population or sample statistics.
- Calculate Rubric Means Using: You have the option to calculate instrument means using Criterion scores or Overall scores.
- Reliability Assessment Scores: If you have performed reliability tests using this assessment instrument you can select to include or exclude the reliability assessment scores.
- Held Scores: This option allows you to decide whether or not you would like to include held scores in your report.
- Resubmission Scores: This option allows you to choose whether you would like to include or exclude resubmission scores in your report.
8. Output Options
Select the output options you wish to include in your report by clicking on the associated checkboxes.
9. Pegging Scheme
If would like to apply a pegging scheme to the assessment instrument used for this report, use the drop-down menu to select the desired pegging scheme.
Step 6: Generate Report
10. Click Generate Report.
Step 7: Browse and Drill Down into Results
11. Click the Browse link in the Actions column of your results table.
12. Click directly on the line on the graph and select the Related Information option.
13. Select the Scores for Criteria Linked to Outcome Sets option from the additional menu options that appear.
Your data will then be displayed by Criteria linked to the Outcomes.