Generate Response Report
This lesson will teach you how to generate a Response Report on a form. Form Results are used in both Accreditation Management and in Assessment Management. In Accreditation Management, Form Results Reports are used to monitor authoring progress on the Self-Study narrative and to document work assignments and the project timeline. In Assessment Management, Form Results Reports are used in the content analysis of Learner Reflections as part of data-driven improvement.
Are you reporting on an Assessment/Portfolio form?
If you're attempting to run a response report on an assessment/portfolio form, please note that the students MUST submit the form responses from their portfolio. If they do not, the student will remain the only user with access to their responses.
Step 1: Access Forms
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select Curriculum.
3. Select Forms.
Step 2: View Form
4. Locate the form containing responses that you would like to report, and click anywhere on its row to reveal its options. You can either:
- Select Response Reporting (skip ahead to Step 4).
- Select View.
5. On the View Form screen, click on the Response Reporting button.
Step 4: Build Report
6. Use the Saved Reports drop-down menu to select a Saved Report.
7. You may optionally select the Start Date and End Date.
8. Select whether you would like to use the Date Started or Date Completed.
If you are running a Response Report on a demographic survey, choose Date Completed.
9. Select which Survey Batch you would like to report on. If you would like to report on all survey batches, select 'All Surveys'.
10. Select which Status(es) you would like to include in the report.
11. You may optionally select to Filter Survey Responses. To do so, click on the Select Responses button.
12. You may optionally select to Filter by Student Group. To do so, click on the Choose Group button.
If you are running a report on a "Journal" form, you will also see the option to filter by submission status, and sign-off status.
13. Select which Information to Include. Check all that you would like to include.
14. Select which Questions to Include. Check all that you would like to include.
15. Select whether or not you would like to Anonymize the report.
16. Select whether or not you would like to Aggregate the report.
17. Click on the Generate Report button.
Step 5: View or Save Report
Once you have created the report:
18. Click on Settings Summary to hide/reveal the settings made during report creation.
19. Click on the appropriate button (Export TSV, Export Excel) to export the report to your computer. Please note that a TSV file is a .txt file.
20. Click on the Save Report As button to save the report within Anthology Portfolio.