Enable Viewing Permissions for Stakeholders
Administrators can select which Stakeholders on a Field Placement will have the ability to view the assessment results and survey responses completed by all users associated with a Field Placement.
The ability to select the View Placement Data option appears when creating a Singular Field Placement or when creating a Template, which can be used to create one or more Field Placements. The feature is not available, however, when importing Field Placements.
In order for the View Placement Data option to become selectable when creating a Singular Placement or Tempalte, two criteria must be met:
- The Stakeholder field must have a user associated with it.
- The Field Placement must have planned assessments and/or surveys associated with it.
How Can I Enable the "View Placement Data" Option?
Step 1: Locate the Existing Field Placement or Template
Using the tabs along the top of the Field Placements screen, select Field Placements or Templates. What you select will depend on whether you are editing an existing Field Placement (select Field Placements) or an existing Template (select Templates).
1. Locate the Field Placement or Template in question and click on it to reveal its options. Select Edit or Edit Placement.
Step 2: Edit the Field Placement or Template
You may only add the "View Placement Data" option to a Stakeholder if the Field Placement is unconfirmed. If the Placement has been confirmed and started, the Stakeholder will not be able to view the candidate's results without the use of an Advisor Group.
Ensure that the Field Placement has at least one planned assessment or one planned survey. One or more planned assessments and/or surveys are required to enable this feature.
2. Scroll down to the Stakeholders heading on the Field Placement's edit screen. Select the View Placement Data option.
Step 3: Save the Field Placement or Template
3. Click on the green Save Changes button.