1. Create Form
This lesson will teach you how to create a form. Forms are used to create general surveys such as prior experience, attitude and opinion scales (e.g. strongly agree to strongly disagree), checklists (required documents, etc.) and to track field experiences.
Step 1: Access Forms
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select the Curriculum menu.
3. Select Forms.
Step 2: Create Form
4. Click the Create New Form button.
Step 3: Enter Basic Form Info
Once the Form Builder has opened:
5. Enter a Name for the new form.
6. Using the 'Type' drop-down menu, select the Type of form that you would like to create.
- If you are uncertain of which form type you should select, click on the 'About Form Types' button. For additional information, visit our Types of Forms help page.
- If you are creating a form for use with a Field Placement, you MUST select the Survey form type.
7. Click Done.