Import Guests to a Contact List
Importing guests to a contact list allows you to bulk-add users rather than adding them one by one.
It is important to note that you will need to have the contact list created prior to importing contacts to it.
Step 1: Create Contact Spreadsheet
Before you begin the import process in Chalk & Wire, you should create a spreadsheet with the contacts that you would like to import. The spreadsheet should contain columns for the contacts' first names, last names, and email addresses.
Step 2: Access the Contact List Manager
1. Click on the Main Menu.
2. Select Contact List Manager.
Step 3: Import Contacts
3. Click on the Import Contacts button.
4. Select the Contact List Type that you would like to import to (Departmental or Personal)
5. Select the Contact List.
6. Click Continue.
Don't see the correct departmental contact list?
You cannot import guests to a departmental contact list if the list does not yet exist. Please create a contact list prior to importing.
7. Select the Delimiter. If you will be pasting your import text from a spreadsheet, select Tab.
8. Paste or enter your Import Text into the text box.
9. Click Continue.
10. Define the columns that are in your import text area.
11. Click Continue.
Step 4: Import Confirmation
The new contacts will be confirmed and will appear on the screen.