Import Table of Contents
Anthology Portfolio provides a number of preset Tables of Contents that would typically used for accreditation reports, or edTPA. Importing these Tables of Contents provides a fast and easy alternative to entering them manually.
Step 1: Access Tables of Contents
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select Curriculum.
3. Select Tables of Contents.
Step 2: Access System Library
4. Click on the System Library tab at the top of the Tables of Contents screen.
Step 3: Preview Table of Contents
It is recommended that you preview a table of contents prior to importing it.
5. Locate the Table of Contents that you would like to import.
6. Click anywhere on the table of content's row to reveal its options and select Preview.
7. Review the structure of the Table of Contents.
8. Once you have reviewed the entire Table of Contents, click on the X button to leave the preview.
Step 4: Import Table of Contents
9. Again, click anywhere on the table of content's row to reveal its options. Select Import.
On the resulting pop-up window:
10. Enter a new Name for the Table of Contents.
11. Click on the Choose Group button to select which department will house the Table of Contents.
12. Click Import.