Track Portfolio Progress
Portfolio Progress allows Administrators to track student progress on a Table of Contents based on last edit date of their portfolio, content completion, and submitted/not submitted status.
Step 1: Access Tables of Contents
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select Curriculum.
3. Select Tables of Contents.
Step 2: View the Table of Contents
On the Tables of Contents screen, locate the Table of Contents that you would like to view progress on.
4. Once you have located the appropriate Table of Contents, click anywhere on its row to reveal its options. Select View.
Step 3: Track Portfolio Progress
5. Click on the Portfolio Progress tab.
A table will appear containing a list of all users whom have used this Table of Contents to create a portfolio. It will provide you with the portfolio's last edited date, the number of submissions made, the number of submissions not yet made, and the number of pages that have been started on (but not submitted).
6. Click on any of the rows to reveal its options. You can optionally view Progress Details and/or View Submissions (if applicable).
Step 4: View All Unsubmitted
7. Click on the All Unsubmitted tab.
8. A table will appear with a list of all portfolio page instances by student that have not yet been submitted. In the Content Completion column, you can see whether or not work has begun on the portfolio page.