Create and Complete 'To-Dos'
The To-Do section of a Collaborative Workspace can be very helpful in communicating tasks that need to be completed, as well as when they need to be completed, and who needs to complete them. This guide will teach you how to access the To-Dos section, as well as create and complete the tasks.
Step 1: Access Collaboration
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Click on the Work option.
3. Select Collaboration.
Step 2: Enter the Appropriate Workspace
4. Click on the Workspace name to enter it.
Step 3: Navigate the To-Dos Feature
5. Navigate to the To-Dos tab in the Workspace.
6. Optionally Sort the To-Dos.
7. View Existing To-Dos. Click on the To-Do to reveal additional information.
8. Click on the New To-Do button to create a new To-Do.
NOTE: All To-Dos are sorted by due date. If no due date was provided, the to-do will appear at the top of the list.
Step 4: Comment On, Edit, or Delete a To-Do
The new task will appear in the To-Do list. Click on the Green Paper icon to expand the task, and reveal the description. Also, by hovering your cursor over the task you are able to add a New Comment, and, if you created the To-Do, you may Edit or Delete.