Creating a resume in Anthology Portfolio is easy, and effective. Simply enter your information into our pre-generated form, and export your resume for use in a professional portfolio (or anywhere else!)
Your name will appear in the top, right corner of every screen within your Anthology Portfolio account.
1. Click on your name to access a drop-down menu, and select My Profile.
A pop-up contact card will appear.
2. Use the Profile Actions menu to select Edit Profile.
3. Click on the My Resume button at the top of the screen.
On the My Resume screen:
4. Use the scrollable Resume Editor column to enter information on your resume. As you enter information, it will appear in a preview on the right-hand side of the screen. The various fields that you can fill in are:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Social Media Profiles (with hyperlinks)
- Work Experience
- Volunteer Experience
Once you have entered all of the appropriate/desired information:
5. Click on the Save Resume button.
6. If you would like to save your resume to your local hard drive, click on the Download as PDF button.