Create, Follow, and Participate in Discussions
The Discussions feature within Collaborative Workspaces enables workspace members to begin, follow, and participate in ongoing conversations. This guide will teach you how to best utilize this feature.
3. Select Collaboration.
5. Click on the Discussions tab.
6. Click on the discussion's name to enter the full discussion.
7. Click on the star to the right of the discussion to follow the discussion. Following a discussion will alert you of all additions/changes to the discussion.
8. Indicators for the number of Unread Posts (left) and Total Posts (right). Please note that these are not selectable, but are simply meant as an informative feature.
9. Comments that have been made in Workspace Portfolios are also accessible from the Discussions screen.
10. Use the Create Discussion button to begin a new discussion.
Once you have entered a discussion, its name will appear as a title at the top of the page. As a Workspace member, you are able to:
11. Add a new message to the Discussion, by clicking the Add Message button.
12. Follow the Discussion, by clicking the Follow button.
13. Edit, and Reply to posts made by other users, as well as by yourself. You might also be able to Delete posts, depending on your privilege levels.