Create New Assessment During Assessment
1. Click on the Create New Assessment button, located under the Overall Comments box.
2. Click on the Choose New Instrument button to select the Assessment Instrument for the new assessment.
1. Use the Sources column to select the department in which the instrument resides.
Locate the instrument in the middle, 'Assessment Instrument' column.
2. Drag-and-drop or click Add Selected to move the instrument into the third, 'Chosen Instrument' column.
3. Click Done.
Once an Instrument has been selected,
3. Click on the Create Assessment button.