Creating a resume in Chalk & Wire is easy, and effective. Simply enter your information into our pre-generated form, and export your resume for use in a professional portfolio (or anywhere else!)
Step 1: Access Your Profile
Step 2: Edit Your Profile
3. Click on the My Resume button at the top of the screen.
On the My Resume screen:
4. Use the scrollable Resume Editor column to enter information on your resume. As you enter information, it will appear in a preview on the right-hand side of the screen. The various fields that you can fill in are:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Social Media Profiles (with hyperlinks)
- Work Experience
- Volunteer Experience
Once you have entered all of the appropriate/desired information:
5. Click on the Save Resume button.
6. If you would like to save your resume to your local hard drive, click on the Download as PDF button.