Withdraw a Submission
Withdrawing a submission can be useful if you have submitted work to the wrong assessor, from the wrong portfolio section, or wish to change the content that you submitted.
You can not withdraw a submission that has already been assessed.
Step 1: Access My Coursework
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select My Coursework.
Step 2: Access the Portfolio
Locate the portfolio from which you made the submission.
3. Click anywhere on the portfolio's row to reveal its options. Select Edit Portfolio.
Step 3: Access the Portfolio Page
4. Select the portfolio page from which you made the submission.
The portfolio page will have a green circle to its left, indicating that you have made a submission from this page.
Step 4: Locate the Submission to Withdraw
5. Click on the submission date menu below the Submit button.
6. Select Withdraw from the menu.
Step 5: Withdrawal Confirmation
The withdrawal will be confirmed in green.