5. Customize the Portfolio Theme & Footer
The Portfolio Settings feature enables you to edit the name, table of contents, and theme of the portfolio. Additionally, you can choose a color or upload a background image for your portfolio, and edit the footer that appears at the bottom of the portfolio.
Note: Portfolio themes, background images, and background colors will not affect the way your portfolio appears within the Anthology Portfolio application. These changes affect how the portfolio appears to people who are viewing the portfolio via secure URL.
Step 1: Access and Edit Portfolio Setup
To access the Portfolio Setup section, click on the Setup button. This will prompt the Setup panel to drop down, revealing your current settings.
1. Click on the Edit Setup button to edit your portfolio's setup options.
Step 2: Edit the Portfolio Setup
In the Setup tab you are able to:
1. Change the Name of your portfolio.
2. Optionally change the Table of Contents that your portfolio employs.
You may only change the Table of Contents if you have not yet added content to any of your portfolio's pages.
3. Browse through Themes to select one for your portfolio. Themes will change the appearance of your portfolio when you Share via Secure URL.
4. If you are unsatisfied with the available themes, click on the Build a Theme button to create your own custom theme. For more infomation, please visit the Create a Custom Portfolio Theme help page.
5. Click Save.
Step 3: Edit the Portfolio Banner & Background
If you selected the Customizable Theme, you can use the Preferences tab to upload a custom background image and/or color.
6. Select or upload a Background Image. To ensure that the banner image will work on all screen sizes, we recommend that you upload a 2500px by 250px image.
7. Select how you would like the background image to appear: Don't Repeat, Repeat Tiled, Repeat Horizontally, Repeat Vertically.
8. If you would not like an image, but would still like to personalize your portfolio, you may select a Background Color.
9. Click Save.
Step 4: Edit the Portfolio Footer
10. In the Footer tab you can Edit the Footer that appears at the bottom of your portfolio.
11. Click Save.