3. Add Content to Your Portfolio: Import Content
When creating a professional portfolio, you will likely want to add work that you have previously uploaded to Chalk & Wire. Rather than uploading all of the work again, you can simply import the work from another portfolio, collaborative workspace, or assignment.
Step 1: Access the Import Content Feature
1. Click on the Import Content button, which can be found on the right-hand side of your portfolio page.
Step 2: Select Content to Import
You may import content from any Portfolio, Workspace, or Assignment within your Chalk & Wire account.
2. Select from where you would like to import content.
The 'Choose a Portfolio/Workspace/Assignment' drop-down menu will change depending on your selection above.
3. Select the Portfolio/Workspace/Assignment from which you would like to import content.
4. Select the section of the Portfolio/Workspace/Assignment that contains the content that you would like to import. Sections that do not contain content will not be selectable.
Step 3: Import Selected Content & Return to Portfolio Page
5. Click Import.
A confirmation message will appear in green.
6. Click Return to return to your portfolio page and review the imported content.