Move, Delete, Edit and/or Rename Portfolio Content
Once you have added content to your portfolio, you might find that you need to edit, rename, reorder, or delete it. These options are available, though some have limitations. Please review the options below to learn more.
Step 1: Access My Coursework
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select Work.
3. Select My Coursework.
Step 2: Access the Portfolio
Locate the portfolio which contains the files that you would like to move, delete, edit, or rename.
4. Click anywhere on the portfolio's row to reveal its options. Select Edit Portfolio.
Step 3: Access Portfolio Page
5. Once the table of contents has appeared, select the Portfolio Page which contains the content.
Step 4: Make Changes to Content
It might be necessary for you to reorder the content on your portfolio page. Each content type can be moved.
6. Click on the Drag handle to drag-and-drop the content to a different area of the page.
NOTE: Content may not be dragged to other portfolio pages. It may only be moved on the current page, effectively reordering the content.
If you have accidentally added content to a portfolio page, you may delete it. Any content type may be deleted.
7. Click on the Tools icon to reveal the options for the content.
8. Select Delete.
If you have added text directly to your portfolio page, you may wish to edit it later on. Only text may be edited.
9. Click on the Tools icon to reveal its options.
10. Select Edit.
If you have added a document to your portfolio page, you may wish to rename it directly from the portfolio. Only content whose name appears on the portfolio page may be renamed.
11. Click on the Rename icon next the to content to rename the file.
If you have added an image to your portfolio page, you may wish to edit the image. Our image editor allows you to resize, change orientation, apply filters, and more.
12. Click on the Tools icon to reveal the image's options.
13. Select Edit.
To learn more about using the image editor, please visit our Edit an Image help page.