1. Create a Customizable Portfolio
Your Chalk & Wire account will typically be used to submit coursework for assessment, but it can do much more!
This workflow will teach you how to create a Customizable Portfolio, which can be beneficial for compiling your best work to showcase to future employers. Do not let the example below limit the possibilities - you can create and use a customizable portfolio for anything, and share it with anyone!
This is the first lesson in the workflow, and will teach you how to create your Customizable Portfolio.
Step 1: Access My Coursework
1. Click on the Main Menu Icon.
2. Click on the Work option.
3. Select My Portfolios.
Step 2: Create New Portfolio
4. Click on the New Portfolio button to create a new portfolio.
5. Enter a Name for your portfolio.
6. Using the Table of Contents drop-down menu select Customizable Table of Contents.
7. Click Create.
Consider naming your portfolio after yourself, or after its purpose (i.e.. Professional Portfolio, Mike's Professional Portfolio, etc.)