Why does it say that my assessment is incomplete?
An assessment is never complete until all criteria in the assessment instrument have a performance level selected. If any of the performance levels have been left unselected, this will result in an "incomplete" status on the assessment.
Step 1: Locate Incomplete Assessment
1. If you have an incomplete assessment, it will appear in your Pending Assessments list with an orange Incomplete tag.
Step 2: View Assessment Details
2. Click anywhere on the incomplete assessment to access it's options. Select Complete.
Step 3: Complete the Assessment
The "View Details" screen will display all assessed criteria, and all unassessed criteria. The unassessed criteria must be scored in order for the assessment to appear complete.
Once you have verified that there are unassessed criteria:
3. Use the Actions menu to select Complete.
Step 4: Locate the Criteria with Missing Evaluations
Each criterion with a prior selection will display that selection in green.
3. Use the Next/Prev Criterion buttons to move through the instrument. When you locate a criterion without a performance level selection, stop and make a selection by clicking on/selecting the appropriate performance level.
If there are multiple criteria without performance levels selected, you will need to make selections for each one.
Step 5: Save the Assessment
Once you have made a selection for all criteria,
4. Click Save. Your incomplete assessment will now appear complete.