Once you have set up your report and generated it, you can save your report for future reference. If you have not yet set up and/or generated a report, please see the Getting Started: Set Up Your Report help page first.
When looking to save a report, you must decide whether you'd like to save the report parameters, in which case you would not run the report prior to saving it. If you would like to have the option to save the data and embed it in a portfolio, you must generate the report prior to saving.
Why would I save the parameters without running the report?
This option will allow you to save a common report that you intend to run again with slightly different selections.
Step 1: Save Report As
1. Enter your report parameters and optionally generate your report. Click the Save New... button at the top, right corner of your screen.
Step 2: Name and Save Report
2. Enter a Name for the saved report.
3. If you would like for other eligible CWPro users to access your report (Administrators), select the Add to Site Library option.
4. If you would like to store the report data and make the data available for embedment in portfolios, select the Store Data & Can Be Embedded Option.
This option is ONLY available on generated reports. If you generate the report prior to saving, you will be able to store the data and make it available for embedment. If you saved report parameters without generating the report, you cannot store the data and embed it in a portfolio.
5. Click on the Save Report or Save Changes (depending on whether or not this was a prior-saved report).