View Tables of Contents
Assessors are able to view Tables of Contents that are associated with departments with which the Assessor has membership. Viewing a Table of Contents provides insight for how a student will view and interact with it in a portfolio setting.
Step 2: View Table of Contents
4. Locate the Table of Contents that you would like to view, and use its Actions menu to select View.
On the View Table of Contents screen you will first view the Content Structure:
5. View the Table of Contents Sections. You are able to navigate through the various sections to reveal their contents and linkages.
6. View the Section Description.
7. View the Frames on this Section.
8. View Linked Assessment Instruments.
Next, you can view the Table of Contents Settings.
The Settings section will display:
9. The Table of Contents' Parent Group.
10. The number of Sections contained within the Table of Contents.
11. How many Portfolios have been created using the Table of Contents.
12. General information about the Portfolio Settings.
13. Click on the Portfolio Progress tab.
A table will appear containing a list of all users who have used this Table of Contents to create a portfolio. It will provide you with the portfolio's last edited date, the number of submissions made, the number of submissions not yet made, and the number of pages that have been started on (but not submitted).
14. Click on any of the rows to reveal its options. You can optionally view Progress Details and/or View Submissions (if applicable).