Please follow the instructions for disabling add-ons/extensions for the appropriate browser.
1. Click on the Menu icon in the top, right corner of the browser.
2. Select More Tools from the resulting drop-down menu.
3. Select Extensions from the resulting drop-down menu.
If you have any extensions installed in your browser, they will appear here.
4. Use the toggle option to disable any extensions that are currently enabled.
Please visit the following website to view instructions on disabling add-ons in Internet Explorer. Use the browser version drop-down menu to select your browser of Internet Explorer.
1. Click on the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences from the resulting drop-down menu.
3. Select the Preferences icon.
4. Turn the extensions OFF.