View Student Results via Assessment Instrument
Locating results for all assessments made using a specific Assessment Instrument can be done from the Assessment Instruments screen. This method of viewing results can be useful for locating incomplete or pending assessments on an instrument, or for viewing the number of submissions made to the instrument, number of assessments made using the instrument, as well as the mean and median on the assessments.
Step 1: Access Assessment Instruments
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select Curriculum.
3. Select Assessment Instruments.
Step 2: Locate Assessment Instrument
Assessors and Administrators may view all Assessments that have been made using a specific Assessment Instrument.
4. Locate the Assessment Instrument that was used for the assessments, and use its Actions menu to select Assessments.
Step 3: View Assessments
On the next screen, you will be able to view all assessments made with this particular Assessment Instrument.
5. View the # Submitted, # Assessed, Mean, and Median for assessments using this assessment instrument.
6. Click anywhere on any assessment to reveal its options.