Search for an Existing Field Placement
Step 3: Enter Search Parameters
NOTE: All of the search parameters are optional. Your search results will be based off of whatever changes you make to the default parameters.
5. Enter a date range that would contain the Start Date of the Field Placement.
6. Use the Status drop-down menu to select the Field Placement's status.
7. Select to include/exclude unconfirmed, cancelled, and/or completed Field Placements.
8. Enter a numerical range that would contain the number of Completed Hours for the Field Placement.
9. Select an Institutional Advisor.
10. Select a Student.
11. Select a Stakeholder. As you type the Stakeholder's name into the text-entry box, matches in the system will appear for you to choose.
12. Select the Department/Group that contains the Field Placement.
13. Enter the full or partial Location Name.
14. Use the School Type drop-down menu to select the school type.
15. Select whether or not you would like to include/exclude Unfilled Placements
16. If applicable, search by Custom Fields.
NOTE: Custom Fields will only appear in the "Field Placements Search" if it was made "searchable" upon creation.
17. Select which columns should appear in your report/search results.
18. Click Search.