2. (Option C) Create a Singular Field Placement from a Template
This help page will walk you through the steps for creating a singular Field Placement from a template. Using a template to create one Field Placement at a time can be useful if you will be generating many Placements over time, but are not ready to create them all at once.
Simply Create a Field Placement Template and then use it to create Placements for the appropriate candidate. You can set up assessments and forms beforehand, but can also edit each Placement on a singular basis if they require something unique.
NOTE: You should create or ensure that you have your prerequisite resources ready prior to creating a Field Placement. If you are uncertain of which resources you require, please visit our Create Prerequisite Resources help page.
Step 2: Access Templates
Step 3: Edit the Field Placement
6. Optionally edit the Name for the Field Placement.
7. Select your Candidate Selection method:
- Candidates will apply for this placement: this method will create a vacant Field Placement to which students can apply.
- I will select the candidate: the Administrator creating the Field Placement will select the candidate.
8. Select a Site Assessor for the Field Placement.
8. Optionally add another Stakeholder to the Field Placement.
10. Optionally choose the change the Location of the Field Placement.
11. Select a Start Date, End Date, and Length (hrs) for the Field Placement.
11. Optionally change the Department/Course to house the Field Placement.
12. Optionally change the Subject or Discipline that the Field Placement falls under.
13. Optionally change the Grade/Level that the Field Placement falls under.
If you would like to use a Custom Field that has not yet been added:
14. Select the Custom Field from the drop-down menu.
15. Click on the Add Field button.
16. Fill in the Custom Field with the appropriate information.