The Image Manager provides Administrators with the ability to add, edit, or remove images from the Image Gallery in user accounts. These are stock images that can be used in portfolios, assignments, etc.
Step 2: Locate and Manage Images
4. Use the Image Search to easily locate a specific image.
5. Use the Show Image Gallery panel to reveal images in specific folders.
6. Once you have located an image, hover your cursor over it to reveal its options. The options are (from left to right):
- Add to My Images: This will add the image to the 'My Images' file in your personal Image Gallery.
- Replace Image: This will open our 'Add File' window, providing you with the ability to replace the image.
- Edit Image Name: This option allows you to change how the image's name will appear in all user accounts.
- Delete Images: This will delete the image from all user accounts.
NOTE: The delete button will not be available if the image is in use.
- Move Image: This option allows you to change which folder the image is housed in.
- View Image: This option will open a pop-up window with the full-size image.
7. Use the Add Public Image button to add a new image to the Image Gallery in all user accounts.