View Reliability Assessments
Once you have re-allocated assessments and they have been assessed, you can view these assessment results from the Reliability screen.
Step 1: Access Reliability
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select Assessment.
3. Select Reliability.
Step 2: View Assessments
On the Reliability screen, select the assessment instrument for which you would like to view reallocation results, by clicking on the Assessments link.
Step 3: Adjust Results Search
On the Assessments by Instrument (Reallocations) Results screen
3. Select a From and To date for the Original Assessment Date Range.
4. Select a From and To date for the Reassessment Date Range.
5. Select whether or not you would like to use Formal Reliability.
6. Click on the Update Summary button.
Step 4: Optionally Use Assessment Options
7. You can transfer or delete the assessment.
8. Click anywhere in the row for the assessment to view summary, details, work, reassess, transfer, delete, annotations and/or original assessment. Select an option from the menu.